Our client, a leading dynamic and well capitalized bank seeks to employ multi talented and achievement driven young professionals to fill this position.
* Maintain a diary system to ensure timely follow up and ensure that corrective action is taken and the account rectified as indicated.
* Ensure that irregular accounts are downgraded as per policy and facilitate hand over to R & R post 30 days in arrears.
* Communicate with branches to ensure regularization of accounts.
* Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list.
* Monthly reporting of accounts to be placed on Watch-list to Team Leader, Credit Risk Management.
* Updating Covenant tracker - Monthly for all accounts.
* Any other responsibility assigned by the Team Leader.
* Minimum of 4 years Banking experience, particularly credit risk management.
* Analytical with a tolerance for high volumes and problem absorption whilst detailed oriented.
* Excellent oral & written communication skills.
* Must be able to convey facts, ideas and opinions clearly.
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite especially MS Excel.
* Analytical skills with ability to analyze large data.
* Attention to detail.
* Thorough, particular and accurate in nature.
* Initiative - Identification of possible outcomes and taking preventative measures.
* Resilience - Ability to stand ground when being challenged.
* Integrity - Maintaining a high level of trust.
* Good organizational skills to achieve required work flow.
* People management skills and great team player.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicant should forward copy of their CV to adm.nobleresources @gmail.com OR forward their name, qualifications, post applying for and their mobile number(Glo,Etisalat,Airtel only) in the message box OR mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. Only short listed applicants will be contacted