A warehouse manager is responsible for the overall condition and operations done inside a warehouse. He/she is also responsible for distributing work and assigning jobs to the workforce. He/she makes sure that the warehouse and its surrounding area is clean and well maintained.
*The warehouse manager oversees all the operations that are ongoing in the warehouse.
*He/she makes sure that everything goes smoothly. He/she makes sure that all target projects are done properly within the timeframe.
*He/She also manages and keeps track of the stock, making sure that everything is in order from the ordering, to its transit, to the delivery.
*At the same time, the warehouse manager is also responsible for the daily logs of the staff.
* He/she audits daily labor and the billing reports.
*He/she is also in charge of writing cheques as well as keeping track of the daily bank deposits.
*Provide support and advice whenever needed.
*Always try to motivate the workforce to be effective and efficient in everything they need to execute.
*Must have great attention to detail.
*Need to be organized and able to manage your time wisely.
* Having good communication skills is a plus too, because they will be talking with all the staff.
*Knowledge on computers, especially the office programs is necessary.
* Must also have the ability to remain calm even under pressure.
* BSc/HND/OND in relevant field.
* MBA or other Logistics Certification is an added advantage
MODE of APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted; failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted